A good content writer singapore can help grow your business, but there are a lot of people on the Internet claiming to be content writers. How do you know who you can trust?
The easiest way is to ask. Let your prospective content writers answer questions about how they can help your business.
Here are just a few questions you could ask:
1. What’s your process for ensuring I get content that’s compelling, readable and SEO friendly?
2. What’s the best way to measure if your content is working?
3. What’s the difference between a good piece of content and a great one?
4. Can you talk about an example of a great piece of content you created for a client?
5. Can you tell me about some of your current clients and how you work with them?
6. Who are some of your favourite writers that you follow or look to for inspiration?
Being a great content writer isn’t something that can be faked. So use these questions to find who’s the right fit for your business.