Up until now, acne has always been a problem that is not easy to solve. However, if you detect them early and treat them in time, they have no way of attacking your skin. However, to do that, you first need to know what causes acne on the skin. From there, find out the root treatment for each type of acne.
And also because we understand what you need and want, today we will provide you with extremely useful information, helping you to remove acne-causing bacteria to regain smooth, white, and pink skin, fresh as ever. Let’s find out with us right here!
Many factors cause acne skin, but the main cause is believed to be increased levels of androgen hormones. This is a hormone that begins to increase during puberty. In women, it is converted to estrogen.
When androgens increase sharply, the oil glands under the skin develop. At that time, too much sebum is created, which breaks down the cell walls in the pores, causing bacteria to grow, causing acne.
In fact, there are countless reasons for acne on the skin, but according to dermatologists, there are 5 common causes of acne as follows:
- Heredity: When a family member has had acne
- Use of drugs containing androgens and lithium
- Use oily cosmetics
- Frequent stress
- Before or after your period?
Keeping the surface of the skin clean and dry is the most effective solution to prevent and support acne treatment. Make sure that you wash your face twice a day, in the morning and the night.
After returning home a day, it is recommended to use a makeup remover to clean the skin first, remove the dust and dirt on the skin, then wash the face again with a cleanser. This unclogs and soothes the skin, reducing the discomfort that acne brings.
You should choose quality facial cleanser products to wash your face. Don’t worry about the price, because these products are popularly sold on e-commerce sites along with discount codes and coupons for cleansers to help you save more when buying.
In makeup products contain many types of chemicals that are capable of causing skin damage, especially weak and sensitive skin due to acne. Makeup will make pores not clean and airy, creating conditions for acne to become worse.
Therefore, if it is not necessary, do not wear makeup or only use makeup products with natural extracts that are benign, tested, and guaranteed to be used for sensitive skin.
Eating in moderation is a simple but highly effective way to take care of acne skin from the inside. Paying attention to daily meals, supplementing with adequate nutrients is not only good for health but also supports healthy and beautiful skin as desired and limits many causes of acne.
Adding vegetables, fruits and drinking enough 2 liters of water a day will quickly improve acne. It has a soothing effect on the skin, is anti-aging, and protects the skin against the harmful effects of the external environment.
The dead skin layer will prevent the skin from absorbing nutrients and cause the pores to become clogged, causing. Removing this dead skin layer will limit the cause, leaving the skin surface clean, easy to absorb nutrients or treatment products.
People with acne-prone skin should not wash their face more than twice a day. Choose a cleanser with mild, fragrance-free, soap-free ingredients and wash it with warm water to effectively clean and protect the skin.
Wash your face gently, do not rub the skin. Because it can cause the skin to become infected more deeply, causing congestion, swelling, and redness.
- Avoid squeezing pimples on your face. Because squeezing acne will have the ability to cause superinfection, causing acne to spread around and causing scars that are difficult to heal.
- Do not touch facial skin. Because hands can contain many bacteria that cause to the skin.
- Wash your hands often, especially before applying creams and makeup.
- When making a phone call, keep away from your face when talking because the surface of the phone can contain sebum, dead cells, and bacteria.
- Avoid sun exposure as it can cause the skin to produce more sebum. If you use ane medication, there is an increased risk of sunburn. You should use sunscreen regularly because it not only helps you prevent UV rays from the sun but also has great use in preventing it. We have to use sunscreen every day and sunscreen product coupons are applied when buying through sales websites, so you can rest assured that it will not cost much to buy.
Acne-free skin is everyone’s dream, so protect your skin from bacteria. The above article has outlined the causes and solutions to help you prevent effectively. Hope the article is helpful for you, wish you are always beautiful.